Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Flaxseeds Bun With Sardine


 While I was cleaning up my folder. I realised I didnt upload this picture after  baking them...which was last year..hehe..or before my breadmaker was still going 'strong'..
(now the breadmaker tengah tunggu hari aje)
After reducing the resolutions, I now remembered that the reasons I didnt upload  was because there is nothing to write about the ingredients of this bread cause, 
I  used the pre mix flaxseeds breadmix for the bun which I bought from PH(Phoon Huat)!!...
As for the fillings you can add any fillings you like, its just ways of shaping your bread thats all...
Although it will take a while to download the steps you can refer to is  here,


 Divide your dough to equal portions, and let rest for 10 minutes. Take one dough and flatten to a round shape. Take another dough and make a long finger and join the edge to form a ring. Twist the ring to form an  '8'shape.  Fold into two. Stretch slightly to form a bigger ring. Place the ring onto the flatten dough making sure it touches and sealed.


 Add your favourite fillings and let rest for another 30 minutes or more. Bake at 180C for 14 minutes or till cooked.

No comments: